Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Voice!

Okay, since my life has been mostly essays and revision the last few weeks, I thought i'd share some UK TV with you guys. Basically, when I went to stay at my friend Lucy's over the Easter break, her mom got me absolutely addicted to the Voice! We have it in North America too, but in case you don't know what it is, there are ONLY good singers (none of those crazy William Hung-types like in American Idol) and the judges can turn around if they like what they hear. Each judge is allowed a team of ten, which becomes smaller and smaller until they all merge for the semi-finals. This is where the show is right now. See, this is a major problem for me, because I have three favourites on three different teams. Up until now i've been able to vote for all of them, but now that they are all merged, i'll only be able to vote for one! So i'm going to show them off to you and you can help me decide who to vote for this week!

Contestant 1 - Max Milner - Team Danny O'Donoghue

This is my all time favourite performance of the season so far:


How awesome is he?!

Contestant 2 - Ruth Brown - Team Tom Jones


That girl has lungs!

Contestant 3 - Tyler James - Team Will.I.Am


Random fact: Tyler was Amy Winehouse's best friend since they were little kids.

So please help me decide who to vote for!!! I seriously love them all so I can't decide!!!

Cheers,

Alexis

1 comment:

  1. I only watched parts of the clips but I liked Max Milner the best

    ReplyDelete