Thursday 8 March 2012

Busy Weekend!

Hey all,

I've just mostly been spending this week making sure that everything is in order for the upcoming few busy weeks! Tomorrow is two of my housemates' birthdays so we are having a big fancy dress party. British people love fancy dress (aka wear costumes, not just fancy clothes)! Usually there is some kind of theme but this time it's just dress up as whatever you want - Lucy and I are going as Take Me Out girls and our friend Denis is going as Paddy, the host. Then Saturday night one of my flatmates is in a play called 'The Wonderful World of Dissocia' so we are going to go and have a flat outing to go and see that and support her. Then Sunday some of the study abroads and I are going on a tour Lancaster day because we realized that we haven't seen a lot of the sights that Lancaster has to offer yet! Then we are going for a goodbye dinner because two of them are only studying here for two terms so then they are going back next week :(! THEN Sunday night I am going to see Labrinth in concert with some of my house friends....for those of you who don't know, Labrinth is probably most famous for Earthquake, which I'm sure you've heard, but if not here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0fk6syQ7iY&ob=av2e

Then, I have to get busy and finish up my coursework because a week today I'll be in Ireland! Then i'm back for a week and it's last night out with the house then off for a month for Easter break!

Hope that you are all well!

Cheers,
Alexis

2 comments:

  1. cannot and will not like a band called Labrinth...too creepy, don't do this to me alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY LOOK I'm reading your blog. Punk.

    ReplyDelete